Oasis Pool Closed for the Fall Winter 2020-2021
We’re open to serve you!
Hours of Operation:
Lap Swim/Unit PT:
Your safety is our top priority. Please review our current policies:
- Limit to 10 patrons within the facility at any one time
- All patrons will be required to take a hot shower and use soap per NAVMED P-5010.4 guidance
- Workouts limited to 1 hour
- 2 lap swimmers at a time
- Practice Social Distancing while in the pool and on deck
- Active Duty and Dependents only
The Oasis Pool & Water Park is the perfect place to cool off on a hot summer day. The Oasis Pool & Water Park truly is an oasis with it’s relaxing atmosphere, abundant lounge chairs and shaded tables.
The Water Park is a innovative and state-of-the-art play area for children and adults alike. If you’re not getting squirted by our turtle than you’re getting dumped on by our large water bucket splash! Our water park will provide your family with tons of fun and numerous hours of excitement.
1. Patrons must have appropriate ID to enter the pool area; they are allowed 2 guests per DOD ID.
2. All patrons must comply with the directions and signals of Lifeguards and/or Pool Manager
3. No persons with sores, skin diseases, or bandages will be permitted in the pool
4. Spitting, urinating, or otherwise contaminating the pool or walkways is prohibited.
5. Observe eating areas
6. Glass and alcohol in any form will not be permitted at the pool facility.
7. Smoking in the pool or on the pool deck is prohibited.
8. No pets are allowed in pool area. (A guide dog escorting a blind person will be permitted on the pool deck and in restrooms. Also, working dogs accompanied by handlers will be permitted in swimming pool area as required.)
9. Boisterous or rough play is not permitted in the pool area.
10.Non-swimmers are permitted in shallow area only.
11.Diving is permitted in designated areas only.
12.Climbing on Lifeguard towers or using lifesaving equipment for other than emergency use is strictly prohibited.
13.Emergency procedures: when emergency procedures are implemented, swimmers must exit the pool immediately upon signal or request by the lifeguard.
14.Pool toys are provided by the facility, any additional toys are subject to approval by pool management.
15.Rafts, air mattresses or floatation devices that could easily become detached from the user are prohibited. United States Coast Guard approved lifejackets and floatation belts are authorized anytime by non-swimmers in the shallow end only.
16.Proper swimming attire only. Thongs, G-Strings, and cut-off Jeans will not be permitted.
Summer group lesson/semi-private lesson sign-ups are available during pool hours.
Session 1: June 20 – 30
Session 2: July 5 – 14
Session 3: July 18 – 28
Each group and semi-private session is a two-week period from Tuesday to Friday each week from 11:15am to 11:45am and 6:15pm to 7:00pm (Eight/30-minutes lessons total).
For the group and semi-private sessions, we will be offering Parent n’ Tot & Level 1 (American Red Cross curriculum).
Ages: 6-months to 17 years old.
Patron Cost (per person): $45 per session (Group Lesson = 3-6 students). $80 per session (Semi-Private Lesson = two students).
For more information, visit http://barstow.mccscp.com/pool/ or call (760)-577-6898.